Saturday 14 February 2009

My future animations

This week was an important week because it was the week where I had to choose and design what my animations are going to look like when I create them.
to do this, I had to design a mood board, a short storyboard, and a research board.
The first image, is my storyboard/research board for my first scene. The scene involves my channels at mascot being lowered into a shark tank by an evil villain.
The second image is for scene two.
This scene is involves the mascot being hit by an Indiana Jones style rolling boulder.
The next image shows my final scene, which involves a mascot to being crushed in ancient Egyptian pyramid trap.
My next image is my mood board, which shows off the mood feelings and sentiments of my animations.
The mood board has a series of images on it. The first image on the top left hand side represents the common cartoon theory that when you squash something it retains its original form, the second image shows off a series of colours and what I imagine they depict on my scenes (Red shows anger, yellow is danger, green shows refreshing [ for something a little different], the purple shows evil [ representing what keeps happening to the mascot], the blue shows resolve, and the brown shows the sense of familiarity).
the warning symbol represents the thrill of danger to all my scenes, whilst the laughing cat shows what the audience's reaction should be, the Bugs Bunny cartoon shows the slapstick cartoon style violence which I will be using, and masks depict the genre of my animations (comedy).

My final image is my research board, depicting what I found that when I looked at various idents, logos, and related areas to watch my TV channel of choice was offering (action).
These boards will help me make my final animations.

No comments: