Friday 6 March 2009

Changes to the animations

During the process of creating my first animation, it came apparent to me that my original three ideas would not work too well with what knowledge I had for 3dsmax.
Because of this, I felt it necessary to head back to the drawing board and to redesign the ideas for the other too images. Also, I feel by changing them I have given my idents a little variety.
Below is the new mock up designs for my two images.

Alien Abduction
This scene involves a spaceship abducting the letter A. The camera will then continue along a path and finish on a billboard with the company's logo on it.
The scenes design will also feature a more unrealistic, cartoony feel material wise, this is to aid to idea of aliens abducting the tv's main character.


Piano Movers
This scene involves a piano being pushed down a set of stairs, and hitting the character pushing him against the wall. The camera will then move to focus on a wall painting of the companies logo. The textures I will use in this scene will involve more 'homely' textures.



No comments: